COMMUNITY HEALTH CLINICS/FACILITIES
Washington County Children's Justice Center (CJC) - Assistance for children who are victims of abuse or other crimes.
HEAL- Health Environments Active Living Program
The Department of Health's Wellness and School Nursing Website is a great resource for a variety of topics relating to Health Care for K-12 students and parents. You can access this site HERE
Coordinate with your assigned school nurse if needed for assistance with challenging cases and re-infestations.
Medical forms must be filled out and signed by a parent/guardian, and a licensed healthcare provider if medication is to be administered. Click links below for forms.
Medication Authorizations (Orders)/IHP/EAP Forms - UDOH
- Allergy Emergency Plan
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Emergency Plan
- Diabetes Healthcare Plan
- DMMO (Diabetes Medication Management Order)
- Diabetes CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitor) Addendum
- Diabetes Injection (pens-syringe & vial) Addendum
- Diabetes Pump/Smart Pen Addendum
- Generic IHP/EAP
- School Medication Authorization- for general medications that do not have a medication specific form ( ex: ADHD meds, oxygen, Tylenol, G tube meds, pancreatic enzymes, etc.)
- Seizure Action Plan (IHP/EAP)
- SMMO (Seizure Medication Management Order)
Procedure Forms - WCSD
- Medication Calendar - 2022-23
- Medication Calendar - blank
- Medication Incident Report
- Medical Release Form
- Medical Release to Return to School After Surgery
- Medical History English - Spanish
- Parent Permission Only- Student Medication Self-Administration (6 -12th grade only)
WCSD Medication Policy
NALOXONE - Naloxone (Narcan®) reverses and stops an opioid overdose. It saves lives, and is legal to have and administer! Learn More.
Printable Handouts-Signs of an Opioid Overdose - How to Give Naloxone
Virtual Training- preregister here, attend the virtual training, and you will be sent a free injectable naloxone rescue kit. All information collected is completely confidential.
STUDENT AND PARENT RESOURCES- Academic, Community, Student/Parent Involvement, Help for Homeless
VISION-Eye Exams and Glasses
To see if your child qualifies for financial assistance for a professional eye exam and if needed, glasses, contact your child’s assigned school nurse or the WCSD Support Services Coordinator/ Homeless Liaison at the District Office