• Food Service

Food Service Department

Applications for Free and Reduced Meals are available now - 2019-20 SY Press Release


Our Commitment

Our staff is committed to the health and nutrition of the students of Washington County with each meal that we serve!


ovs elemposter
Offer versus Serve is a provision in the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program that allows students to decline some of the food offered. The goal of Offer versus Serve is  to reduce food waste in the school meal programs while permitting students to decline foods they do not intend to eat. 
springdale bulletin board               Springdale Elementary (Trinette Hirschi) is encouraging their kids to build a healthy lunch.


Our Staff

Sharon Stucki - Coordinator
Lori Bawdin - Secretary
kayla alldredgeKayla Alldredge - Nutrition Specialist
kathy m
Kathy Monroe - Meal Benefits
stefenee hymasStefenee Hymas - Secretary


For all other FNS nutrition assistance programs, State or local agencies, and their sub-recipients, must post the following Nondiscrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at : http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider