Secondary Education serves the needs of students from 6th grade through high school graduation.
- Grades 6th and 7th - Intermediate Schools
- Grades 8th and 9th - Middle Schools
- Grades 10th, 11th and 12th - High Schools
|8 - Period Block||All middle schools including: Crimson Cliffs High, Desert Hills High, Dixie High, Hurricane High, and Snow Canyon High|
|10 - Period Block||Enterprise High, Pine View High, Water Canyon High - 10 Period Block Information|
Students begin to earn credit for graduation in the 9th grade.
Policy 4100 Graduation Requirement/School Credits provides information regarding the number of credits required for graduation from each individual high school.
Washington County School District is committed to Professional Learning Communities PLC. That means that we ensure high levels of learning for every student.
Each teacher can identify -
- what they want each student to learn
- ways to know if the student has learned it
- what interventions they will do if the student does not learn the concepts taught
- what extensions to offer to those students who have learned the concepts and need more challenges