THE SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE AT 988 ARE FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE, REGARDLESS OF AGE, OR WHO ARE SEEKING HELP FOR A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER. CALL 911 FOR EMERGENCIES.
- All employees are eligible for this help.
- Click here to view Tava Health Benefits Guide
- Includes 8 free online mental health sessions per employee (includes part-time employees and on-call substitutes)
- Offers individual, couples, and family therapy sessions (the employee must be one of the participants in the session)
- Offers mental health medication consultation sessions
- All appointments are self-scheduled and provided via online video chat
- Support is available for a range of issues such as anxiety, depression, stress, relationships, family issues, addiction, grief, postpartum issues, LGBTQ+ issues, PTSD, trauma, and more
- Click here to sign up
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- All employees and immediate family members are eligible for this help.
- EmployeeConnect Services though Lincoln Financial
- Offers confidential guidance and resources for you and an immediate household family member.
- In-person help for short-term issues; up to four sessions with a counselor per person, per issue, per year
- Toll-free phone and web access 24/7
- Unlimited phone access to legal, financial, and work-life services
- A 25% discount on in-person consultations with network lawyers
- Financial consultations and referrals
- Work/life services for assistance with child care, finding movers, kennels, and pet care, vacation planning, and more.
- To learn more about Lincoln Financial's EmployeeConnect program, visit www.guidanceResources.com (User name= LFGsupport; password= LFGsupport1), or talk with a specialist at 888-628-4824.
- All medical benefit-eligible employees and family members on WCSD EMI health insurance are eligible for this help.
- Traditional plan employees pay specialist co-pay for office/outpatient visits when using EMI preferred providers.
- Qualified High Deductible Health plan employees pay contracted amounts for visits applied to deductible, then 20% AD for office/outpatient visits when using EMI preferred providers.
- Call EMI Health at 800-662-5851 for more information.