In WCSD we use the Professional Learning Collaboration (PLC) process to Improve Student Success in all aspects of thier education. Learn more by viewing the video below.
Attention! WCSD Summer Lunch Program
Free summer meals are available to all children age 18 and younger within Washington County.
Monday-Thursday, June 4-July 19 2018 NO meals on Friday! (except Sandtown Park)
- Legacy Elementary 280 East 100 South St. George, Utah 11:45-12:45 P.M.
- Red Mountain Elementary 263 East 200 South Ivins, Utah 11:45-12:45 P.M.
- Dixie Sun Elementary 1795 West 1230 North St. George, Utah 11:45-12:45 P.M.
- Hurricane Community Center 35 West State Street Hurricane, Utah 11:30-12:30 P.M.
- Washington City Veterans Park 75 East Telegraph Washington, Utah 11:30-12:30 P.M.
- Sandtown Park 600 North Bluff Street East Side of Park St. George, Utah 11:30-12:30 P.M. Tuesday-Friday
Adult meal and second meals may be purchased at a cost of $4.00/meal. CASH ONLY!
This Institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider
The Washington County School District and Southern Utah’s Food Bank are providing around 2,500 meals a week to hungry school aged children this summer. The summer nutrition programs are filling the gap for low-income children who lose their free or reduced meals offered during the school year. The free lunch is provided weekdays in seven area parks or schools in neighborhoods with the most need. The School Summer Lunch Program began June 4 and runs until July 19. The Utah Food Bank program runs through August 4, 2018. For a list of locations and times of the Washington County School District Summer Lunch Program go to the School district’s website at www. washk12.org. and click on the top of the home page. Daily lunch menus are also available on the site.
For questions regarding these projects please contact:
Director of Facilities
Sign up for important District text messages / communication by using the information below and follow us on social media by clicking on one of the following links.
You can connect with us through School Messenger to receive texts and emails from your school, and the Washington County School District, related to important information and if there are ever emergency situations you should be aware of.
To improve communication with parents, guardians and students, Washington County School District has expanded its ability to deliver phone, email and SMS text messages by using the SchoolMessenger System.
SchoolMessenger will be used to communicate in emergency situations as well as inform parents of day to day progress and school events.
We invite you to fully participate in the process by opting in to SMS Text messaging and by keeping your contact information in PowerSchool up to date.
PLEASE NOTE! It is your responsibility to login to PowerSchool and check your primary phone number is correct.
To sign up for School Messenger and receive these important messages, just complete two simple steps:
- Make sure your contact information (primary cellular phone number) is up to date by logging in to your PowerSchool Account and accessing the "Demographics" page.
- Opt in to SMS Messaging by sending the word YES, via text message, to the number 67587. SchoolMessenger will only send text messages to cell phone numbers whose recipients have agreed to receive them.
You can also stay connected to general information by following us on Social Media. Just click one of the links below.