Attention! WCSD Summer Lunch Program
Free summer meals are available to all children age 18 and younger within Washington County.
Monday-Thursday, June 4-July 19 2018 NO meals on Friday! (except Sandtown Park)
- Legacy Elementary 280 East 100 South St. George, Utah 11:45-12:45 P.M.
- Red Mountain Elementary 263 East 200 South Ivins, Utah 11:45-12:45 P.M.
- Dixie Sun Elementary 1795 West 1230 North St. George, Utah 11:45-12:45 P.M.
- Hurricane Community Center 35 West State Street Hurricane, Utah 11:30-12:30 P.M.
- Washington City Veterans Park 75 East Telegraph Washington, Utah 11:30-12:30 P.M.
- Sandtown Park 600 North Bluff Street East Side of Park St. George, Utah 11:30-12:30 P.M. Tuesday-Friday
Adult meal and second meals may be purchased at a cost of $4.00/meal. CASH ONLY!
This Institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider
The Washington County School District and Southern Utah’s Food Bank are providing around 2,500 meals a week to hungry school aged children this summer. The summer nutrition programs are filling the gap for low-income children who lose their free or reduced meals offered during the school year. The free lunch is provided weekdays in seven area parks or schools in neighborhoods with the most need. The School Summer Lunch Program began June 4 and runs until July 19. The Utah Food Bank program runs through August 4, 2018. For a list of locations and times of the Washington County School District Summer Lunch Program go to the School district’s website at www. washk12.org. and click on the top of the home page. Daily lunch menus are also available on the site.