Learn more about the S.A.G.E. test and what it means for your and your student.
Understanding what SAGE testing is and what it does.
- This letter, from a Washington County School District Teacher, explains how we view the SAGE test and what is (and is not) important about it. - The Why Behind SAGE
- This link to the State Board of Education website provides an overview of how SAGE data is protected. - http://www.schools.utah.gov/assessment/SAGE/Resources/2014LongitudinalSystem.aspx
- This letter from American Institutes for Research (AIR) to the Utah State Superintendent describes AIR's commitment to data security. - http://www.schools.utah.gov/assessment/SAGE/Resources/AIRSuperintendent.aspx
- This short video shows how to interpret your student's SAGE report. - http://stream.schools.utah.gov/videoarchive/assessment/SAGE.mp4
- Here is a quick-step guide to take a SAGE Practice Test. - SAGE Practice Guide
- How much time do students spend taking tests? This table shows all the tests students are required to take from Kindergarten to 12th grade along with the time requirements for each test. At the end of the list is a summary of testing time by grade. - http://assessment.washk12.org/site_file/assessment/files/assessments/test_impact_table_2016-17.pdf
- The SAGE Portal contains lots of information for students and parents about the tests. - http://sageportal.org/students/